victorrubilar

Have you lost the race?

6 posts in this topic

I just saw in indiegogo another campain that claims to do what you are trying to do. They claim to have a working prototype. 

I was an early backer and must say that this has been a very frustrating path and it even now that I am not sure if this is a scam or not. 

Here is the other campaing. I also find it suspicious that the other campaing is also from NY. 

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/vixole-world-s-first-smart-customizable-e-sneaker-fashion-technology/x/2126032#/comments

All Im saying is that I wish you would have more answers. It is rather unacceptable that by the time you should be delivering you are just showing a early prototype of the shoe.

Mate, you're getting your shoe way before anybody is getting a vixole shoe... Also, chill out, Shiftwear for sure has a working prototype that they haven't blown up on media due to legal or strategic reasons (which they've said literally a hundred times)

"lost the race"... These guys just made an indegogo website.. 

And what are you implying by "suspicious?" That Shiftwear is also somehow working an angle in the market by creating Vixole? Even if that was true, what does that have to do with your shoe? And they promised a December ship date, it's not December yet!

Disheartens me to see that people like this are getting the same shoe I am...

4 people like this

Hey guys, please see the latest update here:

1 person likes this

Vixole is also not showing a full color screen. Only white pixels.

Well its January, How far is the deadline going to be pushed?

Edited by SelimAl

Hey all, we've just released the prototype images & videos! Read the full update here: