ZackYoung-SW

Update - November 2016

43 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Corragio said:

I just hope that when it all starts to begin that our sizes will be confirmed again or checked twice. My experience with shoes is that I have 43 EU size but with different brands it's a bit different as well. K-Swiss is 43 EU (US 10) ok for me but Adidas will be 43 1/3 EU.
If I check the general comparison sizes of feet (EU, US, UK and such) from women and men I read different sizes the graphics on the internet tell me, so that's the only thing that concerns me a little bit. So I don't want to walk with unique shoes and have much space inside so it walks uncomfortable.

Hey @Corragio - this is why we are taking orders in CM to avoid the differences between EU, US, UK etc. We'll be double checking sizes again before we ship and customers can request a change at any time :)

Just out of pure curiosity, are you guys still going to make those M1s with the the entire shoe being a screen?

1 person likes this

No December release? :(

Thats ok, I believe in a complete product. I don't want you guys to rush it.

20 hours ago, Xela said:

Just out of pure curiosity, are you guys still going to make those M1s with the the entire shoe being a screen?

We do have plans to re-release this pair in the future, but can't comment any further on it at this stage. We'll be exploring different options next year :)

11 hours ago, Old Drifter said:

No December release? :(

Thats ok, I believe in a complete product. I don't want you guys to rush it.

That's the important thing for us - not rushing to be "the first" out on the market, but instead to bring a high-quality shoe out which we are proud of and which our customers want to wear everyday. We appreciate your understanding, we promise it'll be worth it ^_^

Around when can we expect the December update? Soon, or more towards the end of the month?

13 hours ago, DrewsGFX said:

Around when can we expect the December update? Soon, or more towards the end of the month?

if you looking at the other update i think more towards the end of the month but i'm not shiftwear's team

1 person likes this

On 12/12/2016 at 5:02 PM, DrewsGFX said:

We are rushing through this holiday season to get media content along with our new website up and running so we can open up our

second round of pre-orders. So, realistically we are looking at an update in early January.  :D

2 people like this

On 12/17/2016 at 5:14 PM, KevinFromm-SW said:

We are rushing through this holiday season to get media content along with our new website up and running so we can open up our

second round of pre-orders. So, realistically we are looking at an update in early January.  :D

Thanks for the team's hard work and the ETA! Happy holidays!

1 person likes this

hello can we have news please ? since 11/29..no news of you and i think its goood to have news 1 time by month

Happy new year guys - hope you all had a great holidays :) The update is coming VERY soon...we just want to release everything together in one big chunk so you can see more than just words :) We're almost there now...we need your support and patience for just a teeny bit longer!

2 people like this

On 1/10/2017 at 10:04 AM, George-SW said:

Happy new year guys - hope you all had a great holidays :) The update is coming VERY soon...we just want to release everything together in one big chunk so you can see more than just words :) We're almost there now...we need your support and patience for just a teeny bit longer!

The anticipation is palpable. :D

Edited by Old Drifter

I see the store came up ok. I'm anxious to see how it's designed on the inside.... 

Thanks for the update guyss. Here's some of the stuff I'm sure everyone will be asking you: 
1. Is the new design the final design?
2. What about backers AND previous preorders? It looks like the price has changed, so what about our money?
3. Since the designs are different, there is an assumption that there will not be a colour choice as before: Is this true?
4. Will previous orders and backer be able to confirm their sizes and other options? Personally, I might have indicated the wrong size and might want to change the size previously indicated.

Hey all!

Please check out latest update with the unveiling of the prototype, the new website and our second phase of pre-orders here:

@Ashe4001 - the new design is not the final design no, and yes you'll be able to change size and other options right up until we start producing / shipping :) I'll get clarification on the other answers for you too.

I never said I don't belive allspice I said was I lost hope ,HOPE being my wife she was the first to ever get breastimplants off the howard stern show ,she was a wonderful wife and great humanitarian an over angel with a heart of gold who will be greatly missed ,her size 12 sneaker was kinda the backbone to many of my inside jokes to her an now hearing the reality of actually getting them a few more so from now can only bring me solace to remeber a women. I loved an how happy she will be looking down. On us wearing them as we shock the world with fashion mixed with swagger like mic jagger ,this is my last attempt to belive in the boy who cries wolf the next time the carrots set up for the cage trap will be set for the ones who thought they tricked those who wanted to belive in the cell phone that can call God,stop tring to understand things you know nothing about it do know this much decent people who trust an belive in the impossible because they want to dream big those who try an trick them will be rewarded greatly when they find themselves caught in thier own Web of lies an deceit.no lawyers needed.in other words read the fine print ,won't matter when the judges who is the only real one who can judge brings about judgement day,GOOD DAY tic tick tic to know times running out shiftwear make good or start begging for forgiveness sounds simple enough ,it's not just about making promises to people who have limited time left on this planet ,those are the first to whisper in the ears of the ones who bring about change...God bless the USA