dbolhui3

Updates?

4 posts in this topic

You guys were supposed to give us more images of the prototype and have a new website made in December. Behind schedule? Again...?

19 hours ago, dbolhui3 said:

You guys were supposed to give us more images of the prototype and have a new website made in December. Behind schedule? Again...?

They WERE supposed to, however they lack on communication to a major fault. I'm starting to feel like this is a scam, as they have also ignored my emails and don't even give regular updates. I have hope they prove me wrong, and I'll apologize if I'm incorrect - but I'm extremely annoyed that nothing has been proven to us loyal backers.

1 person likes this

y

On 1/6/2017 at 8:12 PM, Zonnix said:

They WERE supposed to, however they lack on communication to a major fault. I'm starting to feel like this is a scam, as they have also ignored my emails and don't even give regular updates. I have hope they prove me wrong, and I'll apologize if I'm incorrect - but I'm extremely annoyed that nothing has been proven to us loyal backers.

you're right. they do have serious problems with communication. even telling us that they will be behind schedule for a certain thing they are saying they had planned would be better than just letting us figure that out on our own. if they know they made a claim saying that they will have a certain thing done by a certain date or in a certain month, and it is a day before that deadline, and they know they won't be able to meet that deadline, they should at least tell us that they won't be able to as soon as they realize it. 

1 person likes this

Hey guys, we're truly sorry for the lack of communication, we've been trying to keep things a little quieter while we worked hard to get everything together. We've now released images & videos of the prototype, plus our new website and second phase of pre-orders. You can read about it all here: