matt

Correspondence from George

10 posts in this topic

I saw George Zaharia online the other week, so I messaged him, this is his response.

It doesn't tell us much more, and David is still silent on the matter, but I thought I'd post it anyway as it's the only response anyone has had from a representative of Shitware...

IMG_0567.PNG

IMG_0568.PNG

IMG_0569.PNG

1 person likes this

Almost sounds like Nike wants to buy out the company. We will see how this turns out, but Im staying apprehensive.

I wonder if everyone at Shiftwear was told not to communicate with the forums or if they just chose not to. If they were told not to, does that mean George could get into serious trouble for messaging you?

Interesting. Cheers for the post. 

1 hour ago, Old Drifter said:

If they were told not to, does that mean George could get into serious trouble for messaging you?

Luckily he didn't really say anything definitive and he had to have known it could potentially end up back here you'd think?

Yeah, he didn't say anything he wasn't meant to...

Also, if David had said something, anything! then I wouldn't have posted these messages. I still can't believe David is silent on all of this, not even logging in for 2 months!

He took over $1 million and can't even be bothered to update the backers, just makes me angry >:(

2 minutes ago, matt said:

I still can't believe David is silent on all of this, not even logging in for 2 months!

He's not replied to anyone on IGG either as far as I'm aware.

This whole debacle reminds me totally of the situation I had with Butterfly Labs in regards to their Bitcoin Miners. No contact, no contact, we'll update you regularly, no contact, bitter resentment in the community, no contact.

1 person likes this

Haha, yes! I had a BFL miner ordered too, and got a refund on my credit card when I didn't receive it... ^_^

On 4/8/2017 at 10:37 AM, matt said:

Haha, yes! I had a BFL miner ordered too, and got a refund on my credit card when I didn't receive it... ^_^

I ended up getting mine, in November instead of April. I don't think it even covered it's power costs at that point haha

How is it that people can take your money and promise a product and then just stop all communication with the community?

I don't think we will ever get the shoes.