Old Drifter

Submit a Complaint to the BBB

4 posts in this topic

To all of those that are still following these dead forums I recommend submitting a complaint to the BBB.

https://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/shoes-custom-made/shiftwear-corp-in-new-city-ny-166188

You can find it in the link,  and please make sure to be as detailed and level-headed as possible with your explanation. I had a hard time correcting the street address as the first person to file a complaint got it wrong, the BBB aren't easy to get a hold of.

If we file enough complaints we may actually get somewhere. Thanks.

5 hours ago, G-bear said:

Do you have to be American? Or can even out of country people file a complaint?

The complaint form does not require your street address and does not specifically state you need to be a U.S. resident to file. As far as I'm concerned, if you have payed for a product you have not received then it is well within your right to contact the proper authorities. In this case I would assume the BBB is the organization to contact "because" it is based in America. Although, if you have an equivalent organization or service in your country I recommend contacting them with an inquiry on the problem in addition to the complaint with the BBB.