jolly67

How about some communications with backers?

82 posts in this topic

Now several weeks have already passed (end of indigogo) and we still have no information about how it looks with the current status of the shoes. 

It is time here even more than just words to present !

2 people like this

On 3/1/2016 at 2:03 PM, jolly67 said:

Now several weeks have already passed (end of indigogo) and we still have no information about how it looks with the current status of the shoes. 

Hi jolly67, you can see from the preorder page here that the expected delivery date is December 2016. We are hard at work developing the shoes as we speak, and will have a prototype out within the next few months. We will be keeping everyone who has preordered up to date with the latest details :)

1 person likes this

On 3/1/2016 at 2:03 PM, jolly67 said:

The early phase of this project is quite messy and complicated but is essential to ensure we get this done right for the launch. Give us some time to work our magic. The wait will be worth it.

I just posted an update on our current progress.

After this, updates will have images and content for supporters.

2 people like this

Hi,

What is now the current Status of the shoes? No update , no Communication with Backers and for month do not update my account , nothing! 

Everyone here would like to see what you worked so hart but you shows nothing ! Everything Top Secret ? 

Show us your Hard Work !

On 04/05/2016 at 2:15 PM, jolly67 said:

Hi,

What is now the current Status of the shoes? No update , no Communication with Backers and for month do not update my account , nothing! 

Everyone here would like to see what you worked so hart but you shows nothing ! Everything Top Secret ? 

Show us your Hard Work !

Hi jolly67, things are moving quickly with ShiftWear and while we've made huge progress over the last few months we still have a little more work to do! Please see our latest update here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/shiftwear-customize-your-kicks#/updates

We have 16 May and you show us nothing ! 

Nice communication ?

Developping something new takes time, im guessing sticking the screen to the shoe is about the last of their worries, if you want pictures of the product already i think you dont realize the amount of work these guys need to do.

Exactly, no one wants a rushed product. Especially a product that's this dope. 

One sees in the community that many people have many questions But I see no answers , I call that good communication !

15 hours ago, jolly67 said:

One sees in the community that many people have many questions But I see no answers , I call that good communication !

I agree. Nothing going on here to give customers confidence that we have invested wisely.... Come on Shitwear where's our sneakers!

we haven't even seen a prototype yet, and they have had our money for months now. if you want customers to stay loyal to you, then we should have had some solid information months ago

Hey Shiftwear Team , nothing to say ? 

The Communication is really a joke ......

all the videos and pictures and presentation looks amazing....the ppl who got to pre-order should be patient and happy they got the opportunity too do so...... i wasn't so lucky to pre-order a pair, hopefully soon i will have the opportunity to do so as well. im very excited for shiftwear and there amazing idea.

On 6/17/2016 at 0:59 PM, Blizzard159 said:

all the videos and pictures and presentation looks amazing....the ppl who got to pre-order should be patient and happy they got the opportunity too do so...... i wasn't so lucky to pre-order a pair, hopefully soon i will have the opportunity to do so as well. im very excited for shiftwear and there amazing idea.

the videos show nothing but a 3D rendering of the shoes. they dont have the actual prototype made. why would we be happy about the fact that we gave them our money, but we have still not seen an actual prototype after months now?

Edited by dbolhui3
improper punctuation

Hey ShiftWear supporters!

We apologise for the lack of communication recently, things have been very hectic at ShiftWear HQ - we’ve been busy meeting key partners and focusing on growing the team, as well as delivering you guys the perfect pair of sneakers!

We are keeping you updated as much as we can, but our priority at the moment is to work on the product and develop the business. Please be patient in the knowledge that we are working hard to create the perfect product for you all.

I would also like to highlight the fact that this is very much NOT a scam and I can assure you that we are, in fact, a legitimate company, despite what some people believe.

Like I said, sit tight - we’ve got some exciting things happening at the moment which we can’t wait to share with you guys! For now you can refer to our most recent update here: http://community.shiftwear.com/index.php?/topic/53-update-may-2016/.

If you have anymore questions or concerns please do just let me know and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!

Hi @jolly67, that's strange, if you could email support@shiftwear.com then we can have this looked in to for you.

5 hours ago, George-SW said:

Hi @jolly67, that's strange, if you could email support@shiftwear.com then we can have this looked in to for you.

Really! Come on Shiftwear. I can confirm jolly67 screen shot as I get exactly the same.

Don't log support just fix it..

Were all hectic doing our stuff too but if you guy's can't focus on your customers while your "Growing your team" then forget the team as you won't any

customers. Your choice really but decide as your customers will surely add there experience of Shiftwear with the marketplace your trying to get into. 

22 hours ago, Bagilde said:

Really! Come on Shiftwear. I can confirm jolly67 screen shot as I get exactly the same.

Don't log support just fix it..

Were all hectic doing our stuff too but if you guy's can't focus on your customers while your "Growing your team" then forget the team as you won't any

customers. Your choice really but decide as your customers will surely add there experience of Shiftwear with the marketplace your trying to get into. 

We're looking into this issue and I'll update you as soon as it's fixed ^_^

It isn't letting me click on that link either. I get the same thing as the others. I can't view the content. 

The 

Error code: 2F173/H

is caused by users not having access to the group/forum used. I would guess if Administrators have posted to it but wanted it locked so added their group to it this would be why. Adding the Members group to it should fix the problem.

IPS don't even really have a list of error codes which makes it a bit tedious to discover.

Hey guys - we've now fixed this issue and you should be able to see all updates in there, please let me know if you have any further problems! We hope to have a new update out soon :D

Why my post was deleted yesterday ? 

From a reputable company I had an answer expected !

1 person likes this