jolly67

How about some communications with backers?

50 posts in this topic

This is a Facebook Post on Saturday and Sunday , At least somewhere still communicates ! 

Why is not answered here in the forum ? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for re-posting this @jolly67, I'm making my way through the various different communication channels, so here I am today.

Some of you have noted that we have been removing comments which is true. I have tried to avoid doing this as I believe in free speech & that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you must understand that we won't tolerate slander, false accusations or hateful comments against either us or our community - this is especially true when users are attempting to convince others that we are nothing more than a 'scam' company.

Comments that are full of negative, opinionated speculation are a waste of everyone's time, and as negativity breeds more negativity, isn't helpful to anyone.

We truly are sorry for the delays that we have suffered, it doesn't upset anyone more than us to know that we haven't been able to deliver on time, but we are working long hours and 7-day weeks to get this market-leading product out. We value each and every member of the community that has committed to us in some way, and we want nothing more than to fulfill on our promises to you, but we have to make sure that the product is perfect. Please understand that MILLIONS of businesses, both large and small, have suffered setbacks & delays, so this is not unusual, especially as we are developing a new, innovative and one-of-a-kind product. I know you guys are desperate to see something and we're desperate to get the prototype out - we, of course, didn't envisage the unfortunate road-bumps that we've experienced along the way. 

There will be an update going live in the next few days so I'll make you all aware of this when it has gone live :) Any questions you might have I'll try my best to answer them.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, George-SW said:

There will be an update going live in the next couple of days so I'll make you all aware of this when it has gone live :) Any questions you might have I'll try my best to answer them.

Hanging out big time to see this George so please don't let us down. Is the December shipping still on track and achievable?

Regards

Bruce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Bagilde we're still on for a December 2016 release date at this stage, I'll let you know if that changes.

Thanks @bmorrise, we really appreciate the patience.

Please check our latest update here -

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the good communication in recent times keep up ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We really appreciate the support @jolly67 - it's you guys that make ShiftWear what it is :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have just checked my account so far everything ok just a matter how I change my shoe size ? 

I'm really curious how it goes with you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jolly67 said:

Have just checked my account so far everything ok just a matter how I change my shoe size ? 

I'm really curious how it goes with you :)

If you drop us an e-mail at support@shiftwear.com letting us know the shoe size that you would like (in CM & measured when you have socks on as the shoes fit true to size), we can get the size changed for you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi  shiftwear

There is incredible what you presented here!
Photos of the app? Is the your serious? 
For a year we're waiting a now shoe to get who would truly represent a revolition. We get updates with computer animated photos since the only empty promises u? Why and who forbids you from your great partners in the industry to provide accurate information to us backers? 
Still everything top secret? 
What is with your productes patent protection? You certainly know the Vixole next week on indigogo u start u have a funktoinierenden prototype show this in a video. Of course they have no display over the entire shoe is so like you did before, but if your technology is protected I see there patent law injury. As should you and your large partner do something or not ?
I'd sure more than a few shoes you bought (many friends of mine were enthusiastic) but because I get to see until now no real prototype with you I'm investing but rather in others the company now further since as you. 
That you supplied in the december I believe her until today, apparently not a single couple absolutely unrealistic because boots did, if you have a (what I like would believe) finally shows us a video.
I want to see no pictures I need a video of a working shoe's. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jolly67 As we have clearly stated in the update, we will be releasing several updates over the coming weeks to cover the app, the hardware and software of the shoe and phase two of pre-orders. We have an update coming from our engineer this week on the prototype itself, please wait for that :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stops the empty promises and shows us a working prototype !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like some updates also. Me and my friend were both with the original backers. First round and haven't gotten any communication back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hollyqt said:

I would like some updates also. Me and my friend were both with the original backers. First round and haven't gotten any communication back. 

A lot of people (everyone) is in that boat really. We've seen the screen, there's been a promise of a prototype shoe coming soon.
It's all in the Hardware Update bits in the Announcements section.

Personally I'd be forgetting about December though, way too much work looks to be needed before shipping will be an option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2016 at 11:13 PM, DiggeR said:

A lot of people (everyone) is in that boat really. We've seen the screen, there's been a promise of a prototype shoe coming soon.
It's all in the Hardware Update bits in the Announcements section.

Personally I'd be forgetting about December though, way too much work looks to be needed before shipping will be an option.

The hardware update was on an early proof of concept, from what Nick explained. I asked if we were going to get an update on the current version of the shoe and was assured it would be coming before the end of December. I'm giving Shiftwear the benefit of the doubt on this one. I feel like they will stay true to the ship date. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ship date Dezember 😂 😂 😂 😂

Never ever !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No communication No updates no app not shoes.

Thank you for nothing 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've just looked through this topic and saw that in may (IN MAY!) you told us there would be a prototype coming out in the next couple of months. What I understand to be a couple of months is something like 3 or 4, maybe even 5. It's been 8 months now and all we got is an early proof of concept which proofs that flexible HD E-ink Displays exist. In itself that's awesome, but let's face it, it's not a shoe.

Unfortunately this process of pushing back deadlines and not delivering what was promised is not an exception to your usual behaviour. You seem to have made it a habit to delay most if not all your updates up to a point where the first angry posts roll in and then there's 2 months radio silence before you unpack an update that doesn't live up to what you promised, but seems to be enough to quiet your backers.

So what I would like to see is simply more honesty about your progress and deadlines and less excuses. The explanation for not showing the prototype because of company secrets is, excuse my language, complete bullshit. I don't see how showing a sneaker with a screen gives away any more secrets than showing just the screen itself. I mean, you already showcased your 3D-Renders and if the prototype looks similar to that, where's the problem?

I'm just as excited as you are about this project becoming reality, but it'd be great if you just told us where you're at. I'm completely fine with delays and could even live with a shipping date scheduled at the end of next year, but some clarity would be nice. Even if it is you saying: "We don't have a prototype, sorry, and we have no idea how long it's gonna take", at least I would know what is really happening. For the sake of your backers, please just give us one honest update. I still believe in the project but you're making it very hard for me to hang onto that belief.

 

Best regards,  Aram Becker

Edited by inVitro
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, inVitro said:

So I've just looked through this topic and saw that in may (IN MAY!) you told us there would be a prototype coming out in the next couple of months. What I understand to be a couple of months is something like 3 or 4, maybe even 5. It's been 8 months now and all we got is an early proof of concept which proofs that flexible HD E-ink Displays exist. In itself that's awesome, but let's face it, it's not a shoe.

Unfortunately this process of pushing back deadlines and not delivering what was promised is not an exception to your usual behaviour. You seem to have made it a habit to delay most if not all your updates up to a point where the first angry posts roll in and then there's 2 months radio silence before you unpack an update that doesn't live up to what you promised, but seems to be enough to quiet your backers.

So what I would like to see is simply more honesty about your progress and deadlines and less excuses. The explanation for not showing the prototype because of company secrets is, excuse my language, complete bullshit. I don't see how showing a sneaker with a screen gives away any more secrets than showing just the screen itself. I mean, you already showcased your 3D-Renders and if the prototype looks similar to that, where's the problem?

I'm just as excited as you are about this project becoming reality, but it'd be great if you just told us where you're at. I'm completely fine with delays and could even live with a shipping date scheduled at the end of next year, but some clarity would be nice. Even if it is you saying: "We don't have a prototype, sorry, and we have no idea how long it's gonna take", at least I would know what is really happening. For the sake of your backers, please just give us one honest update. I still believe in the project but you're making it very hard for me to hang onto that belief.

 

Best regards,  Aram Becker

I agree you 100% 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, you can read the latest update here:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I've officially run out of patience. I'm Sorry, but this setting of deadlines that are completely ignored is pretty much useless. I get that you have to work hard (although I have yet to see any proof of that), but what is the point in setting a date if you postpone it several months every single time. I could live with that, if you actually said that, and why you push back the date, but you seem to simply stop writing anything, maybe because you realize you can't keep the date. I don't know if you have anything like a prototype, and honestly, I don't care anymore. I mean, I push back deadlines all the time, but then I don't have a Website, an Announcement Channel or any Backers that are eagerly waiting for promised updates. I don't know what is so hard about stating your real progress and if there is none, fine, that's the risk of backing a campaign without a finished prototype. I've been waiting for anything that shows me that there is still hope for these awesome shoes for long enough now, I will no longer anticipate the release, that'd just make me angry every time you don't post an update. Who knows, maybe the shoes will just show up at my door some day.

 

Over 'n out,

Aram Becker

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The prototype, website and pre-orders are live! Thanks for all of your patience guys, it means the world to us. You can see our latest update here:

We're looking forward to getting your feedback guys :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shiftwear Team , 

This is exactly what happens if is not communicating.

A prototype of the nobody wants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...glad my feet stopped growing because if I was a kid I might be a few sizes up by the time I got the end product... ;)

I guess patience is a virtue, though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad shoe size is not final yet because that would suck for kids who want one and I'm curious to see a kids version vs a adult version also a woman's version just for sure curiosity that's all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now